Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

View Full Post

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Well hello ladies it doesn’t look like I will be ttc for January and I tested this morning and got this result a my first ever as well. Been to docs to get blood test to check levels. Doc thinks I’m about 5 weeks, and Flo app reckons 5wks, day 7...
good luck everyone who will be testing soon
I’ll still be lurking around to see you ladies post your BFP ????????

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago • Edited

@kelliria thank you, no not really had sore teeth on right side that eased when I drank milk and quite tired but that’s about it. I’m honestly amazed cause I just thought I was out this cycle cos of what happened last cycle but we obviously banged on the right day/s. I’m very happy and excited, my fiancé isn’t as much at the moment he didn’t think it would happen this quick as neither did I...

User image

6 years ago

I was worried because i havent had sore bbs or nausea but then i thought, hey, this is actually good. I dont wanna be sick or hurt. i too have been drinking a lot more milk. The only symptoms i have been having are a bad empty feeling in stomach and food aversions. I want something but when i see or smell it, i instantly feel I'll get sick if i eat. Anyway, I'll keep in touch.

6 years ago

Hi everyone!
Winnie - great number for 5wks Hope your second one is great too - I'm sure it will be.

Welcome Cassip, I'm 7 dpo today and it's all I can do not to test. I've been crampy since last night so I'm hoping I'm implanting. If so, I'll probably start testing in two days at 9dpo.

AFM, I've had higher progesterone this month than I've had before, which I read could be a sign I dropped more than one egg. Since I did a high dose of femara this month, I certainly hope that's true! Double my chances that at least one is chromosomal sound and will stick. I'm 42, so my egg quality is a concern. I've had dizzy spells, nausea, and headaches every night starting about 4pm - this pattern was the same when I was last pregnant too. I'm SOOO hoping we did it this month!!

6 years ago

I'm a terrible POAS addict. 6dpo. There was a shadow when I came back 10-15 mins after, this photo was taken about an hour later though. I know it's probably an evap. But I can live in hope that it's a start of a BFP right!

user submitted image

<a href=

6 years ago

So ladies had my second hcg bloods done and they are at 2700 now doc is happy with how it’s progressing, more then doubled in 2 and 1/2 days.

for you ladies waiting to test hope you get your

User image

6 years ago

No tweaking...just a quick snapshot from this morning.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Flamingogirl- yes we will be going out this weekend by the ocean. So will be relaxed. We will have family around too. So excited about that.

Maybe you will get your peak later today but if not like you said just keep BDing.

6 years ago • Post starter

Chi-irish, yes! I see yours too! That is like tge 5th one in a few days I've seen! Bring on the jan babies!

6 years ago

Congratulations chi-irish! That's exactly what mine looked like - definitely a positive! Something must be in the water this spring!!

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo