Community post

Discussion

TTC January 2019 Baby

Hello ladies I have created a new forum for those TTC.

I have been on CTP since June. We conceived on our 7th cycle but ended in a miscarriage. We did try our first cycle after loss but AF decided to show instead. So hear is to 2nd cycle after a loss and hope to get a baby!!!
I have seen a lot of ladies go through the heartache, stress to a I am happy to be following most of you on this journey. Hope you continue to follow me on to the next month.

*It’s all in His Timing *

Praying for my baby and my future baby

291 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 291 Replies | Last Page

I *think* I got my BFP at lunch today. It’s super faint and I won’t trust it unless it’s there darker tomorrow AM.... hopefully this is a step in the right direction!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi girls! Got my BFP yesterday! I am in shock but sooo happy. This was our first month ttc baby 4. I honestly thought we were going to be trying for months...took 2 years to concieve our son, 12 months with 2nd and 16 months with 3rd. So as you can see, getting pregnant on the first try has completely shocked me...scared a little too i think, its too good to be true, im scared something will go wrong, but trying to stay positive!!

Good luck to everyone in your tww...heres hoping for lots of January babies!! Xx

user submitted image

Ingi :)

5 years ago

Good day folks!
Went to doctors this morning for my early physical...and they did a PG test...and it’s a BFP!
Hard to belive that it took only only attempt...literally we dtd once...and here we are. EDD January 16!!!
Baby dust for everyone waiting! The TWW is sooooo long

5 years ago

This is my test this AM. I’m so exhausted, my boobs kill and I woke up starving. However after having a BM I had some more brownish/pinkish spotting just like yesterday.

Called my dr and waiting to go in for blood work. My progesterone tends to drop so hopefully I can get started on a supplement.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Just checking in!

Mistique - YAY! I am glad you are getting to try this month and O waited for your hubby to be home! lol

Winnie- That would be amazing to have a December baby. So sorry to hear about your sister! It would be amazing to have your little one there for your wedding!

AFM - I am officially 1 or 2 DPO. Im not 100% sure the day I O'ed but I know it was either Saturday or Sunday! I got my pos OPK smiley Saturday morning and then had a POS OPK with the two line test later that day and then a faded two line OPK on Sunday. So I am thinking either late Saturday or early Sunday. I thought I was going to be so calm during this TWW but I am already anxious! My goal is to wait until 9 or 10 DPO to test. Last month (our first month trying) I OBSESSED with POAS and googling. I am going to try to chill out a little this month! I have the tests bought but they are "hidden" so I am not tempted!

GL to everyone!!

5 years ago

YAY SMILEY! (CD22) BD yesterday and the day before. A friend is watching the kids for us today and we are going on a date, will probably come home and BD before i go get the kids too

Kelliria - I have an 8 month old, AF returned 3 months PP. Cycles have been anywhere from 22 to 36 days, the last 2 have been 30 days with O on CD21. I thought that I was getting a little more regular, but who knows!

Winnie- I definitely believe dreams can tell us things. We weren't trying for our second, I wasn't even late. But I had two separate dreams about getting BFPs, I bought a test grocery shopping that day and did an afternoon test and it was SO dark. I wouldn't have even thought about testing if I hadn't dreamed it!

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

I think I can definitely say I have a now. It doesn't feel real till I know if it's going to stick past my AF date or not. The last CP I had really psyched me out. Line was still there this morning though! Slightly darker, and FMU was pretty diluted actually because I got up to pee in the night. It's only 9dpo - so I have some days to go before I expect it to double enough to get a positive on a digital. Wish me luck on a sticky baby!

5 years ago

Congrats @calvingirl you and I are the same dpo’s. I am pretty sure I have a positive. I have attached a picture. I’ll test again tomorrow. I’m not getting excited about anything yet because of my history. This cycle I used oovaboost, fertiltea, pre natal and baby aspirin

user submitted image

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1527033600z1551225600zg.png

5 years ago

Hi everyone, 2nd time posting on here. I am 9dpo and i think i may have the start of a BFP. Took a test this morning and i can see a line!!! Will test again in the morning and hopefully it will be darker...fingers crossed for everyone still waiting to test!

Ingi :)

5 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies just wanted to drop into the group. Im 14 dpo haven't tested lately. Did a test at 10 dpo and BFN. im a day late for AF. This is my first month off BC since having my son in 2016. Going to test today.

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo