Community post

Discussion

Ovulation at cd4 is it possible??

View Full Post

Hello lovely ladies I'm very confused, I've been ttc for well over 15 mths I've had a missed m/c and a bfp which didn't last long as af started 4 days later I am 45 yrs old and I think I'm peri menopausal so I tried all sorts to try and help me get pregnant nothing seemed to work, anyway last few months I've been using soy isoflavones as clomid at the start of my cycles and progesterone cream after O which helped with regulating my luteal phase as my cycles were only lasting 17-18 days, last cycle I went 36 days(long for me) and ovulated on day 21 (usually O on cd10-14) and I hadn't used soy that cycle I started af finally on 18/03/18 and I'm now on cd5 I did an opk on Tues cd3 and it was positive thought I'd do one as maybe I O during af my temps have also verified ovulation as yesterday with a big dip and rise, my point is.. Is that possible? Also I've been using soy since cd1 last day today should I take the last days dose or leave it and surely its to soon to start progesterone cream?? I'll share a pic of my FF chart, has this happened to anybody else before?? If so please tell me your story thanks.. Baby dust xx

user submitted image

25 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 25 of 25 Replies

That’s the previous one which has picked up lower than the one I just posted. Xx

user submitted image

6 years ago

And here is the details for the app. I have the thermometer to go with it but I don’t think you need one to be able to upload pics. It was a pricey buy at £35 (the thermometer) but it’s been worth it so far it’s brilliant xx

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here’s my chart. Got the rise today so officially in the insane tww stage
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_4?k=femometer&sprefix=femo&crid=EYOSQXFDPY8
There’s the link to the bbt thermometer I got that was the cheapest I could find it, everywhere else was more than £40 xx

user submitted image

6 years ago

Thanks hun I got the app its great isn't it lol, I got a 'high opk yesterday morning making me worry I'd started progesterone cream to soon but if cd10 wasn't my O day and yesterday was it means I took the cream only a day early as I started it on cd12 in the Pm anyway my temp has done another rose, here it is, does it look like I've ovulated yet?? I'm either 1dpo or 5dpo baby dust ladies xx..

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

Symptoms for the last couple of days have been gassy.. Headaches.. Extremely horny.. Very wet but creamy cm and sensitive nips, yes the dreaded tww but its not so dreadful I feel quite chilled at this stage plus my net cheapies ain't arrived yet lol, happy easter all xx

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo