Community post

Discussion

Ovulation at cd4 is it possible??

View Full Post

Hello lovely ladies I'm very confused, I've been ttc for well over 15 mths I've had a missed m/c and a bfp which didn't last long as af started 4 days later I am 45 yrs old and I think I'm peri menopausal so I tried all sorts to try and help me get pregnant nothing seemed to work, anyway last few months I've been using soy isoflavones as clomid at the start of my cycles and progesterone cream after O which helped with regulating my luteal phase as my cycles were only lasting 17-18 days, last cycle I went 36 days(long for me) and ovulated on day 21 (usually O on cd10-14) and I hadn't used soy that cycle I started af finally on 18/03/18 and I'm now on cd5 I did an opk on Tues cd3 and it was positive thought I'd do one as maybe I O during af my temps have also verified ovulation as yesterday with a big dip and rise, my point is.. Is that possible? Also I've been using soy since cd1 last day today should I take the last days dose or leave it and surely its to soon to start progesterone cream?? I'll share a pic of my FF chart, has this happened to anybody else before?? If so please tell me your story thanks.. Baby dust xx

user submitted image

25 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 25 Replies | Last Page

Are you checking your cervical position and cervical fluid as well!?
Have you given birth previously?
I’m 44 years old and approximately 10 years ago my DH and I used reproductive medicine. It seemed to throw me off completely. Unfortunately we did m/c during that time and I simply gave up.
My ovarian assessment report indicated I ovulated as a 26 yr old however; I didn’t take into account my emotional well-being. It absolutely played a role in my success/failure.
Fast forward my DH and I divorced 7 yrs ago. In the last couple of years I have found myself in a much happier state of mind. No stress.
My DH came back earlier this year. We weren’t ttc and used protection. But I’m still ovulating on a regular basis. Maybe at least 5-6 times a year. I just didn’t anticipate an early ovulation nor did I even keep track of what day of my cycle I was in until the day after BD. I believe we’re pregnant and today at 26 dpo, I saw a very light positive.
So in my advice; I would make sure you eat enough protein. Get enough sleep. Give up caffeine. Watch comedy movies as much as possible. Get enough sunlight or vitamin d. Don’t worry about anything. What’s meant to be will be.
Don’t obsess over temping. Especially if you’re in peri-menopausal stage. You’re going to get false positive OPKs if you’re taking clomid. I believe you’re not supposed to start taking it until after you ovulate. CD 4 is far too early to being testing.
I wish you the very best. But most of all, peace, calm and happiness. Because it’s going to help you in your quest more than anything.

6 years ago

Thanks for your kind words and advice and congratulations for your BFP, I think there will come a time when I do chuck away my thermometer and just not track whilst ttc but I've not reached that point yet, I do try to chill and relax about it but i feel times running out my sleeping isn't the best because I get an awful lower backache from just laying on my back so I wake up about 2-3 x a night I do drink tea quite a bit but stopped coca cola awhile ago the only reason I decided to test with opk was to just see if I ovulate during my period as I know it's possible and just needed to rule that out, today my temps exactly the same as yesterday's 35.97c I'm now on cd10 and not taking no supplements at all since cd5 think I might be headed for another messed up cycle last one lasted 36 days lol maybe this month it will last till cd17 again, maybe I should just quit all the tracking been doing it now for so long it's a part of life for me lol, its too early for opk so il update after work later if anything yet, baby dust to all and sticky vibes for you @moonchild I do check my cm it's watery/ewcm for last few days not been checking cervix just yet but will start to xx

6 years ago • Post starter

And yes I've had 5 children previously youngest is 11 oldest is 25 never no problems getting pregnant with any of those x

It's not clomid that I take I take soy isoflavones which is the natural form rather than clomid it helps with estrogen to get a nice egg to pop out and taken at various times at the start of a cycle, progesterone cream I use after O it's helped regulate my short cycle lengths I have had 2 losses aswell so I understand, baby dust xx

My temp has finally risen this morning, I did check my cervix yesterday it was soft and open and had ewcm for last few days here's my chart now I've put two +opk on it as I had two days of what I feel were my positive opk, very different to usual I usually get a whole day of positive opk after taking soy but it's been negative at 9am and negative after 12pm test only positive at 11am-12pm...

user submitted image

And yesterday's opk.. I'm now 1dpo so time to relax I'm having alot of achey right side pains since BDing last night, fingers crossed xx

user submitted image

Hello just an update, I ovulated on cd10 I'm now Cd13 3dpo, started progesterone cream last night last couple of days I've felt really crappy, heavy headed, hot, headaches, all the progesterone symptoms that come after ovulation my temps are still relatively low usually peaking around 6-8dpo then usually dipping if af comes around 13-16dpo so the dreaded tww it is for me but at this early stage I just relax no testing for me just yet.. Here's my chart without any adjustments as I had adjusted cd11's temp but put it back to its original temp got a very different follicular phase temp wise this cycle usually it just stays at one boring line with a few little dips and rises hoping its something good that changed that lol.. Baby dust xx

user submitted image

Maybe it's because I was using Progesterone cream upto af then on the day af arrived I suddenly switched to soy but I've done that many times before and these weird temps didn't happen anyway not going to let it stress me out, I've cut out caffeine in the last few days aswell, been watching funny movies and sitting in the sun when it's out that is lol, good advices from you both, thank you xx

Your chart looks good now. I just took a screenshot of your ovulation test and put it into my fermometer app and here is your result. It’s pretty clever how just from a photo it can tell you your lh levels lol xx

user submitted image

6 years ago

I want one lol how can I get this app?? share your chart here hunni so I can see the thing is cd3 opk was the darkest I got this cycle lol its on page 1 so is that a positive I got then the last one?? Must of been but was very weak compared to your march 28th test that was mega dark :o xx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo