Community post

Question

7dpo light bleeding WTH? Is this implantation or AF?

I am so confused- I have only had one natural pregnancy - CP in Jan 2018 and an IVF pregnancy (now a healthy 21month old) anyway, I have had some bleeding today - light when wiping. I usually have a 34 day cycle & LP of 16 days - my question is about implantation bleeding - should it be like your first day of AF? I’ve never had IB before. Help!

UPDATE   Super early AF

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Oh I am sorry, it sounded promising at 7 dpo! However implantation bleeding is actually uncommon. It’s roughly only 30% of women who experience it. If you look on the internet you would think it was much higher due to forums and the skewed representation of symptoms that they create.

Good luck for your next cycle x

6 years ago

Thanks - have been googling like mad - seems I have a heavier flow now & it is quite difficult to discern from af/ early pregnancy bleeding in general - sometimes I wish we turned a different colour of hair or something when we were pg- would be so much easier

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo