Community post

Question

Late af

This is my first cycle off of birth control so it is a little wonky. I stopped birth control in October. My first period started 2/1 and ended 2/6. My next period was supposed to start on 3/14 but didn’t come. Hpt was negative so I’m thinking I ovulated late. Just by looking at my cm when do you think I ovulated? (I did buy opks but I want to use them next cycle when everything resets) The first picture is from 2/27 when I thought I was supposed to ovulate and the second picture is from 3/8 when I had globe of ewcm (TMI) What do you think?

user submitted image

2 Answers • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

This is from 3/8.

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

Your body is coming off of BC. This will cause your body to do some crazy things until it levels out on its own. Even though everyone says CM and so on is reliable, I would take detail notes for now. Your body is adjusting the hormones so you might have discharge show up when there shouldn’t be any. Just track and if af is more than a week late, test. If negative, wait another week and test again. If that is negative then contact your gyn but more than likely they will tell you your body is just adjusting to withdrawing from BC. I hope I was able to give you some insight to help you.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo