Community post

Question

EWCM- 9dpo

Is this ewcm? I am 9dpo and confused on why I would have so much. Anyone else get this so late in their cycle? First cycle since ending bcp in October.

user submitted image

7 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

That's what it looks like to me. Have you taken a test? Do you opk or temp? Possibly ovulated real late?

6 years ago

It is very close to ewcm u might get more tomorrow and itll be completly clear with no white. But this one i would say its fertile. Definitely time for bd

6 years ago

Could you already be pregnant ? I had this when i was implanting with my others id bd in case but you may need to take a preg test in a few days x be interesting to see if this is implantation cm x

6 years ago

I am currently 7dpo and have exactly the same cm. I did chart and used opks so I am confident I ovulated, I also used an opk today too which was negative just to check I was ovulating again (I bd'd) this morning anyway just incase. I am worries it could indicate a hormone imbalance or something but I do have two children so I'm not sure. I am hoping it's am implantation sign...... good luck to you keyiageorge1 keep us updated :) xxx

6 years ago

Day 6 to 9, you'll have another estrogen surge that gives you EWCM - happens to me every cycle. Apparently it helps an egg to implant. This could be that, or it could be increased CM due to upcoming BFP as your cervix makes it's plug. Hopefully a bfp is in your future!

6 years ago

Oh i dont know how i didnt realize it says 9dpo sorry well i had a bit of ewcm all days from about 4dpo till bfp

6 years ago

Can i know did you pregnant ?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo