Community post

Journal

14dpo update

I was totally certain I was out this morning when I received what only appeared to be another wondfo shadow. Then as I was laying in bed I started thinking “I ovulated on feb 16th, had spotting on feb 23 which was only 7 days ago. If my hcg is under 4 normally then I really wouldn’t receive a line on wondfo for another couple days. But my friends birthday party is tomorrow, so for reasons involving wine, I decided to just use the last frer I had. I expected a stark white bfn but after 3 minutes a faint pink line showed up! I hopped in the shower, brain spinning, unbelieving there was possibly something on that test. Got out and stared at it again, still there!!
It still feels too good to be true and I’ve had false positives (or chemicals) in the past. So now I am anxiously awaiting for the day to pass so I can take another test In the morning! All I have left are wondfos so I’m not sure if I want to go buy more frers or just wait. AF should be here by tomorrow if she’s coming!
Really hoping for another bfp tomorrow and dark enough to not doubt myself!

User image

5 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Hey! That's wonderful news to hear. Let's hope the lines get darker and you get a strong BFP in the next couple of days.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you!!

User image

6 years ago • Post starter

Your very welcome. Have a good time at your friend's birthday party tomorrow.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you!!

User image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo