Posts by 3JHope

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Update March 2018 bfp

I went to my doctor appointment yesterday. They gave me an ultrasound which I found exciting because I never h ...

12 Comments     2   2    

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

March 2018 9dpo BFP!!

I still can’t believe this! After trying for over a year and some faint bfps that disappeared, I finally ...

5 Comments     1    

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

March 2018 7dpo

Last night was my first bought of “symptoms”. I had some cramping that I think was similar to what ...

2 Comments     1    

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

March 2018 cycle 6dpo

AF came late last month, I’ve been meaning to update but just started back to work and have been busy. I ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Update for February cycle

AF still hasn’t arrived! It’s been 10 days since my faint frer bfp. Tests are still negative now. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

17dpo

Since I posted my faint bfp Friday, I bought more frer! Saturday I tested with a three hour hold in the aftern ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

14dpo update

I was totally certain I was out this morning when I received what only appeared to be another wondfo shadow. T ...

5 Comments     1    

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

12dpo and frustrated

If I am pregnant then I think I implanted 5 days ago. All of the “when to test” calculators say wa ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

10dpo Feb 2018 cycle

Took another hpt this morning and as usual it was a bfn. I guess I didn’t really expect to see much more ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

8dpo

6dpo I wrote an entry about not having symptoms. 7dpo, yesterday I had some brown spotting. It was only a coup ... Updated

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago