Community post

Journal

17dpo

Since I posted my faint bfp Friday, I bought more frer! Saturday I tested with a three hour hold in the afternoon and saw a light pink line but much lighter than the day before. I figured I was having another CP. Yesterday I took a wondfo at 10:30 at night, waited a few mins and then put it on a shelf and went to bed. I decided to use my final frer this morning and the line was so faint I pulled it open and this time it was only an indent. I figured as much because it really didn’t have color. I was so bummed out that I took all my previous tests, which is a lot considering I’m 17dpo, put them in a plastic bag and threw them in the trash! It stinks!! Then I remembered the test I took last night and I went into the bathroom and took it off of the shelf. There was actually a line on it! A thick, faint purple, non-squinter line. Of course it’s probably an evap! I have no idea when that line popped up because I didn’t stick around to watch it. None of my other wondfos had given me lines and based off of my fainting frers I honestly was not expecting that one to show me anything either. But for one last burst of excitement, there it was! I pulled my wondfo paper out of the trash and taped it at the very bottom of all of my negative wondfos. After a couple hours I decided to try another test just for comparison. I only had 4 left and that won’t get me through my next cycle, let’s be real. So I took it with afternoon U and watched the shadow hoping it would solidify but I cannot say that it did. I let it dry and taped it beneath last night’s. Part of me is saying, “my urine was probably too diluted this afternoon. I had two cups of coffee and a couple cups of water” and the other part of me is saying, “stop it! You’re 17dpo. Something would be showing by now”
Ugh

user submitted image

User image

0 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo