Community post

Question

Please help, 8dpo

Hello everyone :) I've never posted on a forum like this before but I'm so curious as to can anyone else see a line on a test I took today?? I've never been pregnant or taken a test so don't know if what I'm seeing is real. I'm 8dpo and according to my tracker still not due my period for another 7 days, although they are irregular at the minute. Any help is appreciated.

user submitted image

3 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi! We have a gallery to post pictures like this and others can vote on if they think it's positive, negative, Evap or unsure. The general rule with HcG tests like this is a line is a line and I see one! I'd say that's positive but keep testing in the mornings when you wake up to get the most acurate result. I don't think this brand has a reputation of giving false positives or Evap lines, some do and blue dye is bad but this is pink and it looks good to me! Also the gallery has tools such as the ability to change the contrast, saturation, hue and brightness as well as invert the colours and put it on grey scale. 8dpo is very early but that looks good! I look forward to seeing the progress of your tests!

6 years ago

Oh really? That's brilliant I will post there too! :) Thank you for the information its very helpful. I'm so glad it's not my eyes playing tricks on me but I am going to post every test I take. I thought it was early too so I was like whatttt lol. Thanks again :) xx

6 years ago • Post starter

I believe you posted your test in your photos which goes to the gallery. I already voted on it, most people saying positive!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo