Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

161 - 170 of 380 Replies | Last Page

@Maegen. At first glance I thought that was a pregnancy test lol. I agree with BB2018, it looks positive to me. Better get BDing. Good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I feel so impatient to test I took one last night at 6dpo and a bfn like I thought I would my AF isn't due until March 2nd so I will test again Sunday when I am 10dpo and then again March 2nd. I am hoping and praying that this month is our month we have been ttc our first for 3 years now and have had 3 mcs. This one was my first month trying geritol tonic on cd 10 so will see how that helps us this month. Please pray for me.

6 years ago

LuvBunnyForever I’m 6dpo today and due 3:2 and I’ve had 2 mc. I’m so sorry for your losses and I hope and pray this is your month too!! Just know you’re not alone! Xo

6 years ago

Hi! I introduced myself in the previous thread as my cycle ran extra long last month af showed up after all! At the very least I was encouraged to track bbt again. So now I’m 6dpo and fully stocked with a new brand of hpts. I’m extra impatient this tww!

User image

6 years ago

@3JHope. I remember you. It's been awhile. I hope you caught the egg and you get your BFP. Did you do anything different?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Just checking in. I posted at around 5-7dpo (wasn't exactly sure when I ovulated). My best guess is that today I am 10dpo. I tested today and got a BFN. I knew it would be too early! Not sure why I did that to myself. I am impatient I guess. Really keeping my fingers crossed this is the month! AF isn't due until Monday the 26th. to all of you!

User image

6 years ago

So I caved and did another test after work today, probably only a 1.5-2hr hold. Hubby saw a faint line within 3 mins of taking the test. It’s very faint though. I’m losing hope that this is going to happen now :( what a cruel trick. (Posted the pic). I’ve honestly been feeling pregnant too. 12-13dpo, faint positive since 10-11 dpo. Couldn’t hcg levels just be taking awhile to build? I’m hoping for a miracle but feeling like this may be a CP.

6 years ago

@Tryingafterloss. I took a look at your test and I thought I saw a flicker of a line. I would test either with fmu or in another day to see if the lines get get darker. What types of symptoms are you having?

@sarahlf86. I also took a look at your test and I have a rough time reading those as I am not very good with the dip tests. I would test in another day. Good luck.

How is everyone else feeling. Anyone else close to testing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23. I will be testing in the morning. My symptoms this month are all the same as when I was pregnant before. Sore, tender, heavy breasts, pinching, stretching feeling. Cramping very different than my PMS cramping. I’m just hoping the faint lines get darker. Been trying for almost 3 yrs now other than when I was pregnant I’ve never had a faint positive or evap line. :(

6 years ago

Good morning ladies! I'm a little uncertain about my O day this month. I fear it was yesterday but it could be today or tomorrow. I got my peak on my CBD this morning so that suggests today or tomorrow. But I had a slight temperature rise this morning so maybe I O'd yesterday I missed my true peak? I'm nervous because the last time we BD this week was early Tuesday morning and we missed yesterday. We did BD before work this morning as I made that my mission after seeing that peak smiley. I'll continue as if today is O day and BD tonight and tomorrow too. I was hoping it would be tomorrow but all signs are pointing to today. I think I possibly had lower right ovulation pain this morning right above my hip (actually still feeling that which is new for me). I'm hoping my efforts this morning were enough as I fear sperm does not stick around in me as long as it does other women and I can't imagine that there were any left hanging around form Tuesday morning. What do you ladies think? I can share my chart tomorrow once I have another temperature and that might shed light too. If it drops tomorrow and rises on Sunday then I will have O'd on Saturday (tomorrow), which is what I was expecting. To make matters more confusing I woke up 30 minutes before my normal alarm was a bit restless and then fell back asleep and took my temperature 30 minutes later at the normal time. I'm worried that messed with my temperature and now I don't have an accurate reading for today. Gah! Why is it so tricky this cycle!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo