Community post

Discussion

Who Else Feels Like They're Crazy While TTC?

View Full Post

So today is CD 6 for me. This will be our 3rd month TTC for baby #3 - I spent a collective 15 years TTC for my first 2 babies. Anybody else feel like you're hanging onto the TTC Crazy Train by the skin of your teeth?!

user submitted image

Linda

33 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 33 of 33 Replies

That's awesome! I'm glad she was able to resolve it quickly!
Not much happening here. My FF chart is beautiful, but still only a day on 11 DPO. I have my 1st appt with the new RE tomorrow, so he'll run a quantitative hCG and will do a vaginal scan to check by girlie bits out. Kinda anxious, but was so hoping for a nice before I got that far ...

user submitted image

Linda

6 years ago • Post starter

Your story made me want to hug my babies even tighter. You're little girl is absolutely beautiful. I cannot imagine your pain or being able to have the strength you have.

6 years ago

Hi ladies. How is everyone doing so far? I hope there were some BFPs for some here or still in the nasty tww and waiting to test. Been awhile since I posted here. I had my first ultrasound on Tuesday and had ONE strong heartbeat with the dating scan of 6 weeks 2 days. Next ultrasound is on April 3. Been eating every 2 hours and just feeling exhausted and drained. Hope for more BFPs here.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo