Community post

Discussion

Who Else Feels Like They're Crazy While TTC?

View Full Post

So today is CD 6 for me. This will be our 3rd month TTC for baby #3 - I spent a collective 15 years TTC for my first 2 babies. Anybody else feel like you're hanging onto the TTC Crazy Train by the skin of your teeth?!

user submitted image

Linda

33 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 33 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone, I'm dpo6 today and have tender boob since dpo 3 and mild cramps on/off. Not feeling very confident this month going to try not test until next week.

6 years ago

@Deebus12. Good luck. I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you hopefully

6 years ago

Deebus --> Today is 7 DPO for me. You're stronger than I am for waiting; I broke down and POAS today. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I'm weird; every time I'm pregnant, my boobs don't change or hurt in the slightest until I get to 5 weeks exactly.

dragonfly --> I'm actually taking oral progesterone, 200mg in the morning and again at night. Every progesterone cream I've ever tried smells HORRIBLE, so the pills are a whole lot easier to deal with. I'm SO glad your blood test came back positive! Maybe their urine tests were expired??

AFM: I'm clearly a glutton for punishment; I knew that damn FRER would be a before I ever peed on the thing, but I just couldn't help myself! I had a huge dip in my BBT this morning, and a lot of strong twinges/tugging inside my right hip. I'm PRAYING this is implantation, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. is supposed to start on Valentine's Day It's a rainy, nasty day here, so all there is to do is laundry (the bane of my existence), and work on getting our taxes ready to file. What's everybody else doing today??

user submitted image

Linda

6 years ago • Post starter

Just hanging out at the house today, our county declared a snow emergency so no work for my hubby and we're just chilling watching TV while the kids play outside in the snow. I'm feeling pretty out at 9dpo. Trying to keep my head up, but all the breast/nipple pain I had 6 and 7 dpo is gone and I am having mild cramping. I dunno.

User image

6 years ago

You're gonna hate me, but it was 78 degrees here yesterday! It's storming now though, so I guess it's a fair trade. My hubby is home today too, but that's because he was on 24 hour duty yesterday.

Linda

I'm just plugging away here at work trying to pass the time. I wish it was hot and stormy here but we are at -20c (Canada). I have been trying to play around with the tickers from other sites but the links don't seem to be working. Does anyone here know how to add a link from lilypie or thebump.com?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I was at home all day spent the day cleaning mostly

2Frsty- I'll prob cave this week and test but just afraid of disappointment. Not much symptoms today but trying not to symptom spot & drive myself crazy

6 years ago

dragonfly --> I do not. I used to have my Fertility Friend BBT chart on here, but with the new changes Idk how to even add a link!

Linda

@Frsty. That's okay. I got admin to help me. I guess I wasn't doing it right. That's my new ticker below. I hope J don't have to change it. She was very sweet and replied fast.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo