Community post

Discussion

Who Else Feels Like They're Crazy While TTC?

View Full Post

So today is CD 6 for me. This will be our 3rd month TTC for baby #3 - I spent a collective 15 years TTC for my first 2 babies. Anybody else feel like you're hanging onto the TTC Crazy Train by the skin of your teeth?!

user submitted image

Linda

33 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 33 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing okay. I am 10dpo today and I have been getting positives since 8dpo (all posted).

@Bahamamama43. How did you make out with your testing? Did you get your BFP or are you still waiting?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Wow, started reading these posts, now I’m lots of prayers for you and your future. Such an inspiration. Xoxo. Hope you get your

6 years ago

dragonfly23 --> Omg I just checked your tests and they are SUPER positive!! I am so excited for you!! Have you called the OB yet?

Bahamamama43 --> You most certainly have NOT lost your mind! The human brain is an amazing thing, and a lot of the time we can totally manifest things that we WANT to see! That's what causes a Phantom Pregnancy! It's rare, but in that case, it even manifest things that other people can see yet! Have you POAS again??

AFM --> Today is 3 DPO. I had a SUPER strong O this cycle and it was probably the most painful one ever! DH and I weren't able to BD on O day since he had CQ that day, but we did the day before and two days before that. I'm not exceptionally hopeful this cycle, but it sure would be nice to get this whole baby thing over with before I hit menopause!

Linda

6 years ago • Post starter

Angela18 --> Thanks, love. It's been a rough year, but one day at a time, right?

Linda

@2Frsty. I made my doctor's appointment on Monday to get the test done and then go from there. I'm still in shock. I just started using progesterone cream this month and wala lol. Now have to take it till it is safe to stop. Hoping you and hubby caught the egg. We didn't BD much this cycle and thought for sure I was out. Hang in there.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

dragonfly23 --> I'm using progesterone this month, too. I had a whole script leftover from the last cycle I did with my RE in Texas, so I've been taking it since 2 DPO. Today is 4 DPO for me, and I am ALREADY itching to POAS!!

Linda

Yep, crazy as can be! At 7dpo with super achy breasts and I keep going in to the bathroom and lifting up my shirt and bra to poke and stare at them to see if they look any different. Updating my baby registry on Amazon that I've had for a year and have had to keep changing the due date. I left my mind back in cycle 4 somewhere I think

User image

6 years ago

@2Frsty. Oh that's good that you have progesterone cream as I started taking mine the night after I ovulated or the day of ovulation and I was worried that I took it too soon. Yesterday was a really rough day. I made my trip to the doctor and it did not go as well as I thought. Test came out negative so they sent me to do blood work. I put myself into three anxiety attacks. Today, I will be phoning the doctor to see if my blood results are in. I tested last night with a hcg test strip and a HPT and both lines came up before the test was finished going accross the screen. Took a test this morning and same thing, lines came up before the test was even finished. I posted it into the October 2018 forum.

@mrsautumnj. I'm with you in checking my boobs but they look the same to me. When do you plan on testing? Hope this is your month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Update: I finally got a hold of my doctor and she had to confirm with my doctor before giving me the results. Lady called me back and its positive. I am literally crying at my desk. I have my appointment booked next monday morning to get the process started.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 Friday morning, before I go to the doc to talk about testing (if this cycle is a bust, that will be 14 ) I hope so too! on your BFP!!

User image

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo