Community post

Success story

Valentine's Baby #2 after 6 months

Hello ladies!

I found this site super supportive in our efforts to conceive over the past 6+ months for #2. I feel compelled to share a very sincere tip of advice for all of you wishing & wanting it so badly as I did.... Let go of the stress, the worry, and forcing it. The one time I accepted fate and truly became at peace with it fate and let go of all the control trying, I got a BFP. I also took Vitamin D and Pre Natal vitamins everyday for the previous 2 months. That might have been the other trick!

Symptoms:

I typically always have PMS symptoms 10 days before AF (31 day cycles). I had no alarming symptoms from 1 DPO - 15 DPO other than typical PMS (sore breasts, cramping, headache, major mood swings) and I did not use OPK this month (used them every cycle before) listened to my body's signs and we BD 4 times over my "estimated fertile days."

I also decided to wait to take a HGH tests until 2 days after AF was expected... By then I just had patience & a feeling since I'm never late!

I did experience mid cycle bleeding the previous 4 cycles and did this cycle too- so don't be too alarmed or overthink it (implementation bleeding).

I am 5 weeks and 1 day. And we are SO happy!! I pray that you all receive baby dust, peace with fate, and learn to trust your body along with taking care of your body, mind & soul.

Wishing you everything you deserve!!!

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo