Community post

Success story

Long Journey

Finally for the first time in 30 years its positive.....Long story short after having an emergency myomectomy 7/12 i didnt think i would b able to concieve at all so anyone who had this surgery or will have there is a chance to concieve.

I dont know when i ovulated I just know my symptoms were
cycle day 10 and 11 loose stool
cycle day 11 and 15 cramping and boobs felt numb
cycle day 15 until now soreness around underarms
cycle day 27 until now sore nipples
cylcle day 27 until now insomnia

Nothing made me feel like I could be pregnant until monday-wed cycle day 29-31 backache and AF like cramping but only when i had to pee which i didnt know I even had to go (Unusual)

had a faint pos pg test cycle day 31 cheap ucheck and digi today cycle day 32 for the last 6months ive had a 28-29 cycle day

not sure which cycle days but also had ear popping sore gumbs
and my face has been peeling for a week (the only unusual symptoms)

no nausea nor dizziness only a few quick headaches

This cycle and last cycle I started taking month one and two of conceive easy pills
this cyce only femara cycle days 2-6 2.5 mg and gonal-f cycle days 7-9 150mg per day started speed walking for 15mins also eating salads and fresh rasberries blended with greek yogurt.

After 3 failed rcycles of clomid skipped a cycle unmedicated and first cycle of femara +gonal f.

I cant say what did it exactly but i thank god for blessing me with my first pregnancy and praying for a happy and healthy 9months.

Baby Dust to ALL!

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo