Community post

Success story

Just keep trying!

My husband and I decided to try for our second child over two years ago.
He works offshore so he is not always home to BD on the right days. Well yesterday I got my second BFP!
It doesn't feel real yet and I am psychotic with worry that I will lose this baby somehow after waiting so long but, I feel good....Testing again in the morning.

As far as symptons I had insanely sore breasts like three days after we conceived.My boobs always hurt before AF so, I thought I was about to start.They still really hurt.
I am pretty sure I ovulated 8-29 because, I had ovulation cramping. I don't always get those so, I was like....
" Babe...NOW!" Lol....
I then had some implantation bleeding day 11. I am now about 18 dpo.No other symptons except mood swings so far. (Jeez.Cry much?) There was one day last week when I got dizzy shopping with our daughter.I have no creamy CM ( dry as a bone so far). Occasionally I get a twinge or a dull ache in my abdomen but, I hear that is normal.....I did not nor do I "feel" pregnant.

I just wanted to shout out to all the ladies and let ya'll know that it can happen if you keep trying! I was ready to call my obgyn about the next step because I am 37 and even though we took a break now and then I was starting to freak out! My DD daughter is now five and it took this long to conceive her.

I just trusted that it would happen when it was supposed to......Every appointment we had they could find no reason why it would not. If it stresses you out do what you can not to overdo it. I know that's hard to do...

This past month I only looked at the calender.No OPKS or anything else.I did take soy a few months ago for about three cycles and I believe this shortened my 32 day cycles to 28 and this why we got pregnant when we did! I am so glad herbs seemed to do this and I didn't have to go with scripts. Make sure and discuss these with your doc like I did though....
Good luck and baby dust to everyone! I wish everyone the best!!!

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo