Community post

Journal

11/27/17

Hello Lovelies!

Uh oh. I guess I spoke a little too soon...

Well, definitely not trying to conceive at the moment. Still not too sure what's going on so I'm just documenting for my records but I've been on BC pills for a little over a year while dating Mr. Right.
Definitely not the best time to have a baby but let me explain a little further.

My doctor retired. I was out of a doctor for a good while, but my BC prescription was good for at least a year after she left. Well, October rolled around and my prescription expired and my pharmacy told me the day before of picking up my pills that I was actually out of refills.. ugh, assholes.

So I was frantically searching for a new doctor. Found one. Was prescribed the pills but it was too late to start. I was about a week and half after day 1 of my pill so I decided to wait until the first day of my next period to start my new pack of pills.

During this 1 month hiatus from the pill, babes and I have not been taking precautions as we should have.
He was pulling out but we'd have sex multiple rounds right after sooooo chances were still there although not so high.

He never finished in me but always finished on or around my lady bits. Again, not being precautions at all.
I have really sore nipples for almost 2 weeks now. Extremely painful lower back pain. Bloated. Constant headaches. Thirsty all the time. CRAZY dreams. Craving shrimp IMMENSELY(though I know food cravings this early is kind of unheard of) and now I noticed sensitive gums. Eating my popcorn shrimp last night (LOL) irritated my gums for some reason.

It's probably all in my head but worth noting. Mr. Right and I are doing extremely well, we will be moving in together in March around our 2 year mark. Both doing well in our careers so a little one would be welcomed and loved but a little unexpected.

My period is due tomorrow and no signs AT ALL but since I'm off the pill this month, idk if that effects it. IDK! Kind of nervous.

KMFX.

MCP

0 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo