Community post

Discussion

I sooo want a BFP in July! Who's joining me?

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

Well the AF witch got me for June, but I am still gonna keep going...
So here's to July!!!!! And the highs and lows that it might bring!!!

I have started first cycle of clomid, starting taking evening primrose and my normal prenatal vitamins, what an in romantic combination! Lol
Oh and the Preseed lube! :D

So anyway those with me??? Anyone trying anything new?

Gx User Image

21 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Me too - on CD 10 and doing the dance regularly! I had a MC in April so we're trying again!

Jen

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

I'm hoping for a BFP next month as well. I'm on CD 20 and 6DPO. So far I've just been taking a baby asprin, prenatals, two cups of green tea a day. Things have been stressful around the house though, so I don't really know if I am in this time.

and to all~~~

11 years ago

Ditto! Just got AF yesterday when i was hoping to find out i was preg on my bday (tomorrow).... No such luck. Oh well....here's to July for all of us!!

Trying something new this cycle.....cutting down my coffee intake, already have a healthy balanced diet and taking prenatal vits, but going to add some fertile CM vits to the mix starting tomorrow. Might also try having more sex lol....feel like maybe i wasnt doing it enough during my fertile days.

Best of luck to you!! :)

11 years ago

Me too! Been TTC #2 since March (chem preg in March)...due for AF tomorrow and she feels like she is on the way...darn. So on to July we go. Should ovulate around July 13-15. So we have a little wait...Boo. Good Luck to everyone getting their !

11 years ago

Hi ladies

How we all doing? As we're all hoping for a BFP in July and today is first of July......I tested early (yer yer I know) but patience has never been my strong point and I got a can't believe it, it's not faint it's really clear!! I tried up loading pic but won't work lol

Need to tell hubby as he's at work but hoping this one sticks!! so excited!!

Good luck everyone and come on July!!!!!!!!

Gx User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

We've been trying for our 3rd since August 2011. I am definately wanting to be pregnant in July. Come on you BFP's where are you hiding?

Sending stickydust to all of you and finger's crossed one of us will get our BFP this month! x

11 years ago

Hi ladies im in too we have been trying for number 2 now since August 2011
Fingers crossed for bfp in July for us all I am currently
18 dpo x x

11 years ago

AF is due tomorrow I did not get my BFP on my DD until three days past my AF. I had an unexpected mishap and was not trying here is my chart from Fertility Friend what do you guys think. I have been going crazy POAS and just bought a new box that I have not opened. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php

11 years ago

Hello to all the ladies looking for a BFP in July. My DH and I are trying for our 2nd baby hoping for a girl, for I have a son and we have a son together. AF was due today July 6, 2012 and so far no sign of her and she usually comes first thing in the morning. I am 13 dpo and had a BFN this morning. Hoping it may just still be a little early and AF won't show up. With my youngest son I had one day of spotting the day I was suppose to start and didn't think anything of it and didnt get a BFP until 2 weeks later which was faint and was 6 weeks pregnant, and tried for 2 1/2 years to get pregnant. He is now going on 4 and we are wanting to conceive again, so here is to all the wonderful MOTHERS to be. GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS, AND LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL. Lord let me have my little girl

April Harlow

11 years ago

Congrats mrs248 hope every thing works out you have to be really careful with doing pgt on clomid they give false + wish you the best im trying for my third 3 losses since 2009 going to try opks again hopefully next month clomid also but lets hope july is our month lots lots & lots of sticky baby dust to all

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo