Community post

Discussion

who's in for July? And are you trying anything different??

Hi ladies

Thought I'd start a new thread.....my AF arrived today so I'm out for June.....but hoping and praying for a in July!

This will be my first cycle of clomid as well so and pray!! So who else is with me????

So what are you trying hats different this month??

So who's with me??

Gx User Image

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am right there with you! I also got AF today ugh! but I am also in for July I have an Apt with the Dr on Wed for my US, and I'm hoping to make a change I'm coming off my 2nd round of Femara, and I personally didnt think it worked for me, but according to Dr i did ov, but it was not vusualized by myself or the many US during either cycle. Sooo I am pushing to start a round of Clomid. Dh and I have been TTC since 2008, and I am ready to move forward! to you, and know I am thinking of you this month and sending lots of your way!

Me (29) Dh (29) TTC#1 Since 2008 PCOS & Unicornuate Uterus Clomid #1 50mg 1/2008 5-10 #2 100mg 2/2008 5-10 #3 150mg 3/2008 5-10 Never Responded Letrozol #1 2.5mg 4/2012 3-7 Missed OV #2 2.5mg 5/2012 3-7 Missed OV #3 5mg 6/2012 5-9 User Image

11 years ago

Hi christinea,

Thanks for reply good luck with doctors appointment! 4 yrs of waiting must be awful! Poor you! So far I've had no side effects from the clomid and I've read lots of positive things about it! So fingers crossed for both of us!!!

Gx User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I'll join you too

I wont be doing anything different in July. I'm currently having fertility tests done and wont have the results til July 31st but I will have had a HSG test after my period and that has been said to improve your chances?

Right now I'm waiting for my June cycle ovulation but after 3 and a half years of TTC I have learned not to expect a every month lol

Hopefully at the end of July I'll get to have some form of treatment, clomid, IUI anything

and good luck!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo