Community post

Journal

OMG!!!! Is it real?!?!!!

***UPDATE - PREGNANCY MENTIONED***

I had my first blood test on Tuesday (3 weeks and 6 days) and they were hCG 407 Progesterone 60. Blood test today at 4 weeks and 2 days (48 hours later) is hCG 1017!!!! Eeeek! I am booked in for a scan next Friday the 13th of all days to check it is in the right spot. I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a week!

xxxx

This morning at 10DPO I got a POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST!!!!! Well 3 positive pregnancy tests! Once I started I couldn't stop testing! HAHAHA!!!!

OMG!!!!

I'm in shock! Clear Blue says 1-2 weeks!!!

I'm due on Tuesday/Wednesday so this is EARLY!

Haven't told DB yet as I tested after he went to work but plan on telling him this evening. Told my buddies at work and sobbed with them! I'm literally in shock!!!

Test uploaded if you want a peek! :-) :-)

xxx

User image

45 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 45 Comments | Last Page

That's wonderful! Congratulations!!

8 years ago

Thank you!!! xxxx

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations! Hope you have a healthy, happy nine months!

8 years ago

Thank you Angela! :-) xxxx

User image

Omg!! I am freaking out over here for you! Those test look great! Congrats to you. Soooo excited and happy for you! Keep us updated on everything ! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

8 years ago

Omg Starmama!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! Is it really positive?!!!! xxxxx

User image

OMG!!!!! I'm in shock to lol Congrats Natasha :)))))xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

OMG Gemma!!! I'm still stunned to pieces!!!! I don't think it will sink in properly until I have told DB and had a blood test. Eeeeek!!!!! xxx

User image

I really am So excited for you :))) blow some of that baby dust up north please xxx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

WOW, congrats!!! H&H 9 months!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo