Community post

Journal

And I'm out too!

Well I'm almost relieved as the guessing was driving me insane. Another fairly short cycle for me. 26 days compared to my pre Xmas cycles of 28-29 days.

At least I won't be wasting anymore FRER tests! Haha!

DB said to me this morning that I was putting too much pressure on myself, and asked if that perhaps was the problem. Grrrr! Do you think he's right?? Surely I'm not doing anything that out of the ordinary? Are we supposed to just BD willy nilly and 'hope' for the best each cycle?

Well since my temps didn't massively drop, I didn't really get a massive warning, but I woke up to familiar cramps so I knew.

Now I can relax in Copenhagen, and think about the next cycle. I've decided to just use OPK's and temping to confirm ovulation and then I'm going to stop. That's what I did the cycle I conceived my ectopic. I'm going to keep up my vitamins, use preseed and try and follow SMEP this month. I'm hoping ovulation falls at the end of a weekend as it is makes it so much easier when we are not tired from work.

Anyway! Onwards and upwards! I hope you lovely ladies have a lovely valentines weekend! Wishing you all baby dust!

xxx

User image

11 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Comments | Last Page

It is hard not to get a bit obsessed with TTC. I don't think guys quite 'get it'. Have a great holiday. Good luck with the next cycle. xx

8 years ago

Thank you sunshine! Counting down the hours already!!! :-) xxxx

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

So sorry. But have fun in Copenhagen!

8 years ago

So sorry to see AF showed up. I hope you enjoy your get away, and this next cycle will be the one. :)

User Image

8 years ago

I agree...most guys don't really quite 'get it'. So sorry AF showed up! Take time to relax in Copenhagen and regroup and start over again. GL!

8 years ago

Thanks ladies! I seem to be only spotting this morning and nothing since, but I am 100% sure she will show her full ugly face in the next two days! Wondering if I should try a more NTNP approach and not do any tracking?!!! That's a scary thought! No control!! Eeek! Maybe I'll try that the cycle after that! Lol xx

User image

That would be very brave and good will power, good luck with that...xx

8 years ago

Sorry she got you. this TTC lark does turn into an obsession! Hope you have a lovely holiday xxx

8 years ago

Still no full AF.... Only spotting was yesterday morning on tissue only and nothing since but temps have plummeted so I'm sure she's coming. What do you think?? xx

User image

I have only spotted once, and unfortunately AF showed up a few days later. Hopefully you were just a bit cooler this morning. It is so frustrating, this guessing game.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo