Community post

Journal

Having a bad day :'(

Woke up with a horrible headache, and feeling a bit sick. Not sure if that is because of my headache, but felt so distracted I've made a massive mistake at work and sent my boss to the wrong address for his meeting. :-( :-(

Agrrr! Queue crying at my desk.

This TWW is horrible.

Of course I thought - maybe this is a sign and took a FRER - blank of course as I'm only 8DPO.

xx

User image

8 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

So sorry your having a bad day, (((big hugs ))) don't count yourself out yet as its still early xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Thanks Gemma xx I had another cry when my DB phoned me up to see why I was upset. Stupid hormones! xx

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry you are having a bad day! I hope your headache goes away. You are so not out yet! I'm still stalking. :)

8 years ago

Thanks Mem xx I treated myself to a bit of retail therapy at lunch but now waiting with dread for my boss to come back into the office! :-( xx

User image

Well my boss just came back and was lovely. Said thank you for owning up it was my fault and telling the client he was going to be late, and everything was fine. Phew. I still feel rubbish that I took my eye off the ball. That's the problem with the TWW - our minds are seriously all over the place! xx

User image

Awww I'm so sorry, but I'm glad you're boss was nice about it. Your chat looks really good, so hopefully you won't have to wait much longer. FX

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks RPope xx Every night I literally can't wait to go to sleep so I can wake up and temp in the morning. Crazy! I guess I'll know soon enough xx

User image

Aww!! Sorry you are having a bad day. Hang in there...it's still early yet and you could get your bfp! Fx'd

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo