Community post

Journal

This is what we've been waiting for! ????

Well it's confirmed by my health care provider that after 9 months of actively trying my DH and I have conceived our 3rd child. I'm still a little in shock that it actually happened as it's taken us at least 2 years to conceive in the past. This cycle was my first cycle off clomid which I must admit I was a little sad about but I knew if it'd hadn't happen after alternating 6 months of use then chances are it wasn't going to happen on clomid this time around for us. I knew we were doing everything we were supposed to be doing as far as timing so I decided to do so research and I learned that vitamin deficiencies could cause fertility issues. I'm no where near a healthy eater but I don't constantly eat terribly either. I do not drink milk but I'll have a yogurt here and there obviously affecting my calcium and vitamin D intake so at the start of my next cycle (Dec. 17,2015) I decided to start taking (along with my prenatal with DHA and Folic acid) to take and additional calcium and vitamin D supplement. It seems to have done the trick. It's the only thing I can think of that I've done differently in addition to everything else I've done/taken outside of my clomid cycles. I have yet the words to say but I hope that someone/anyone who reads this finds hope and encouragement on their TTC journey. I know that reading a lot of testimonies helped me in my journey's I hope I can help someone else.

<a href=

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo