Community post

Journal

Guilty.

I have absolutely no emotion towards this cycle. Which isn't normal for me. I've been fighting the battle of TTC & dealing fertility issues for 6 years.. 54 cycles (give or take). I know it isn't as long as others. This is just my personal experience. Each cycle brought about emotions of joy, hope, despair, sadness, grief, doubt, relief.. & many other countless emotions. This cycle I feel nothing. Zilch, nada, zip, zero. NOTHING. I dunno if it's because I really feel as though DH & I missed our ovulation window or if I'm just tired of getting my hopes up month after month just to get let down and go through a personal bout of depression. I've symptom checked in the past but I felt as tho everything I felt I'd run to google and be lead to believe I was pregnant when I wasn't. (The Internet can be so cruel) so I stopped for a while. Well this cycle I'm keeping track of every symptom hoping I can use it to compare to other cycles in the future. Also this will give me a better idea of how my body operates. With that in mind I go through this cycle not as crazily reading into what I'm feeling. I feel a bit guilty about not getting my hopes up about the possibility of pregnancy this go round. Lord knows there's nothing that I'd love more than to be pregnant but I just feel out and getting my hopes up would break my heart. I appreciate anyone and everyone rooting for me this cycle. It really means a lot. I'm looking forward to trying out temping next cycle, monitoring CM, & doing more to TTC. I won't be using clomid as I've used my last prescription this cycle. The only thing I tried differently this cycle is taking clomid cd 3-7 instead of cd 5-9. I figured it couldn't hurt since my last 5 attempts on clomid yeilded negative results. Guess we shall see and if I'm not then I've vowed not to be disappointed as I look forward to the start of a more promising cycle

<a href=

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Fingers and toes crossed for you. *hugs*

8 years ago

Thank you so much sunshinebear711! You are so sweet!

<a href=

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo