Community post

Journal

The difference the day makes...

I was a bit worried as I found out I was pregnant at 9DPO. For me this is extremely early as I didn't recieve a positive result with any of my pregnancy until well after AF was at least a week late. Even still the positive showed up faintly on a cheaper brand test that I bought off the internet. From 9PPO I decided to test (being the POAS addict that I've become since starting this TTC journey) to show my hormone progression. I tested the same time each day just to make sure there were minimal factors to affect the test line. CDs 9-13 showed faint lines that seemed to to not really show much variation. But this morning (the day after my expected period was to show) the line is the darkest it's ever been and very apparent compared to the test taken yesterday morning and any other before it. Just goes to show the difference waiting even just a day could make when testing. Every test is different but I wouldn't get discouraged (as I have been in the past) with negative results prior to missing AF. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=506049

<a href=

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo