Community post

Journal

12/10/2015

I still feel so sick to my stomach.

It comes in waves.
Woke up yesterday with an upset stomach, queasy but it wore off later on in the day at around lunch time and I thought "Maybe it wasn't MS. Maybe I'm not pregnant after all" and proceeded through my work day.

Went to go grab a quick dinner an In n Out burger, I was SO hungry. Ordered my food and brought it home.

Started eating and half way through I was turned off. I forced myself to eat it. I didn't even eat my fries.

the rest of the night, the queasy feeling hit me hard. Went to bed early.

This morning, I did not wake up feeling sick but it later progressed as I got to work.

I'm sitting here at my desk writing this and I noticed a new attribute this time, my mouth tastes weird. Not a metalic or iron-y taste it feels like my taste buds aren't working properly and things don't taste as they should. Kind of bizarre.

My nausea is gone right now but the weird taste thing started up today.

I'm chewing spearmint gum to get the taste out of my mouth and even my gum tastes different.

Hubby came down with food poisoning so I thought this is what was happening to me too. But his came on so suddenly and aggressive then quickly went away. Mine has lingered since Monday and I've never thrown up while he has and has been having A LOT of bowel movements.

I really don't know what's going on. Too scared to test :(

MCP

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo