Community post

Journal

12/9/15 - Wait a minute!

So, strange to hear myself say but I think I might still be in!!

My last entry, I stated that I got AF. Sort of correct. I had bleeding.
No where near a typical period (AF lasts 4 days and it moderate to slightly heavy)
This "period" was 3 days of very light pink spotting followed by red moderate bleeding for 3 days.
I ruled out pregnancy for obvious reasons.

Was depressed, drank a lot wine and ate a lot of ice cream hehe and hubby did everything within his might to cheer me up, he went as far as getting my concert tix for my favorite artist. I was THAT upset about it haha.

Now, fast forward to a week and a half since my "period" I started feeling nauseous on Monday 12/7, same thing on Tuesday(more nauseated than day before.) Tuesday night was the night of mentioned concert, Hubby bought me a Jack and Coke and while I was excited to get a buzz on and jam out at the concert, my J&C just tasted funny. Took a few sips and shuttered as I swallowed due to the off taste. I tried one last full swig to get over the edge and I nearly threw up. I have it to him so he could finish it off. Something just wasn't right.

Now, today, Wednesday, I woke up with nausea but it went away by the time I got to work. I feel fine, just EXTREMELY tired (but that's from the concert. Didn't get home until 2 AM.)

Now, I'm thinking myself crazy and in hopes that I'm still in!
Things that I started to pick up on is about an inch to the right from my belly button, it's tender to touch. Not sure what that's from. Haven't worked out so it's not SORE it's achy/tender to poke. Anywhere else on my tummy doesn't feel that way.

Secondly, my boobs. 99.9 of the time, I'm in a sports bra because they're just so damn comfy!
I noticed when I was leaning against my desk to scratch my ankle at work and felt achy when my boob was pushed against the desk. I didn't think anything of it.

two days later, I have this weird ache feeling inside my right boob, almost down to the rib kind of pain. It's very VERY mild pain. Easy to ignore but never noticed that before.

Yesterday, I checked my cervix and it did feel high but it wasn't soft. When I pulled my finger out to check CM, I noticed a tiny tinge of blood on the tip of my finger. It's been almost 2 weeks since my "period" so idk if that's left over blood or not. Doubt it. My CM looks thick and yellowy tint and it's not stringy like EWCM but it's not crumbly. It's a mixture of both. Stringy and chunky. Get it?

I haven't tested yet and I'm fresh out of test.
I will keep you updated although i'm not very hopeful but... you never know!

MCP

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo