Community post

Journal

11/23/2015

Welp.

Still confused and still don't know if I'm pregnant.
Went to Big Bear over the weekend and I was pretty timid to do any of the fun activities my friends were doing since, tubing, snowboarding and sledding isn't prego friendly(just to be safe) and on top of that, I didn't feel like drinking but I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag (again, just to be safe).

Saturday morning at around 1-2 AM I woke up out of a dead sleep with this intense nauseous feeling and felt like I was going to throw up. I climbed over hubby and my stomach also hurt in a way that felt like I needed to have a bowel movement so I ran to the bathroom and nothing... no vomiting and no movement so I went to bed.

Like I stated in my previous entry, I have irregular periods so it could have come anywhere between Saturday the 11/21st to tomorrow the 24th. It's monday the 23 and I feel like my period is never going to come. (Wishful thinking.)

I feel slight cramps, nothing too painful. I also feel slight nausea, again nothing too serious.
I haven't thrown up or felt like I was going to, it's more of nervous/jittery type of nausea.

My boobs don't hurt anymore. They hurt for probably 5 days starting on November 12th up until the 17th.
No signs of boob/nipple tenderness or soreness anymore. They feel back to normal.

I was EXTREMELY bloated last weekend to the point where it was so painful to breath. I don't feel that as badly anymore. Still some bloating but nothing too serious.

I have noticed that my CM has decreased. It was plenty and creamy, now it's clear and wet. I've heard that women get more CM and it's milky/creamy, not wet and clear-ish CM. So I'm a little bummed out.

I'm having cramping/pulling/twinges right this moment. I can feel it on my cervix and it doesn't feel like an AF cramp but it's definitely something. I have a headache, I feel exhausted and sleepy. Dizziness started up today and I have very very mild heartburn (burping up my lunch).

A couple of nights ago, I was experiencing painful twinges in my left ovary and felt it more as I moved around in bed. It was a little tender to push on my left side but nothing too extreme but it was there!

No spotting (which is really weird since I ALWAYS spot a couple days before AF)
Don't want to be too hopeful but there's still a chance I'm still in the game!

Now, a tougher challenge is to wait to test, seeing as it's only my first month off BCP, I don't know of It'll come at the same time it was supposed to come if I was on the pill still.

I hate this waiting game!

MCP

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo