Community post

Journal

11/20/15

I give up.
Was on birth control and had my "period" at the end of october and didn't take a single pill in november hoping my bf's swimmers were fighters and would make it but it looks like I'm out.I have NO idea when I ovulate as I have irregular cycles so we were BDing constantly to make sure I didn't miss my window but I might look like we missed it anyway.

AF is either due tomorrow (Saturday 11/21) or Tuesday (11/24) or even later since I'm so irregular.

I've been taking SO many tests, blue dyes, pink dyes, cheapies, pricier ones, from different stores etc and I get a mish mash response.

Target brand tests all 6 of them have me faint BFP immediately which sparked my fire to get to the bottom of things. First response 6 days sooner were BFN.
Went to dollar store to get the cheapies and those gave me evaps.
Clear Blue Plus gave me a more solid negative which was reassuring since I was getting positives on blue dyes, this was my first neg blue dye test.
Tested with a WALMART cheapy and that was negative as well.

Held off for a week before retesting.
Tested 11/19
with my last clear blue + and last walmart cheapy.
Clueblue looked Neg at first but it was a squinter, there was a very faint line.
Walmart cheapy was a solid neg.

so confused and discouraged.
I give up.

MCP

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo