Community post

Journal

Long time...I'm slackin'!

Hey, ladies! Hope ur all well. I haven't wrote in 10ish weeks so figured I'd update. Not much happening really. Temps are looking good but nothing I haven't had before. This is a natural cycle for me...Yeah, first in a long while. I'm such a drug-whore! Lol! Anyways, hubs was supposed to go to India the first week of Nov, which is why I decided against taking anything. No sense wasting drugs if there's a good chance the donor won't be here. Long story short, they handed in all the paperwork for their visas, the company's lawyer failed to file in a timely manner. So untimely that he sent them off on the Thurs and they were due to leave the following Tues. The plant was due to start shutdown on Fri (6th) so the guys had to be there before that to get their security clearances to access the plant the following week...obvs not happening. I ended up O'ing the day after he would've left so it was great timing regardless...still unmedicated, so very unlikely anything will come of it. Ah well, gotta try, right?!! IF (a big if) it does work, then my EDD will be my daughter's 2nd bday, which allows me to go vbac...whoop whoop!

So that's my ttc news. Now on to life news...I'm teaching myself to crochet. I know, stop laughing...I'm 1/3 through making my first scarf...it's a tad too cutesy, so we'll tie that shit on Braelyn's neck lol! Annnd after avoiding an inlaws visit last wknd due to hubs working OT, we have NOT escaped this wknd. My monster in-law will be here tomorrow. They called hubs lastnite and I swear as soon as I hear her voice from across the room, my mood changes instantly. I've tried to control it, but can't. I loathe that woman! And since one visit isn't punishment enough, I get another in a month, for Christmas and Kenny's birthday. Boooo!

Not much else is new. Finished Xmas shopping, minus stocking shit. Patiently waiting for Dec to roll around so I can buy a tree, tie it to the wall and decorate half of it (lol, toddlers...they're like puppies). Other than that, no real updates. Maybe I'll have a lovely story to share after MIL leaves. She's always doing something stupid. Last time she ate wasps...Smfh! Do u have any idea how hard it is not to laugh, or even smile, when someone u hate says they just ate wasps and thinks they're gonna die...she wanted to go to the ER. Mhmm, she's one of those! Almost as funny as the time they took Kenny to the ER for a splinter in his foot. Oh yeah, u can't make this shit up...lmfao!

Ah well! Hope ur all well. Enjoy ur wknd, ladies! =))

6 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

You're right, your chart looks really good, but I've fallen for that too many times, on my chart. I'm really glad that hubby was able to stick around long enough to give you a chance this month. I hope that this natural cycle surprises you, and you get your sticky baby. Good luck!

User Image

8 years ago

So good to hear from you. Congratulations on tackling a crochet project - a daunting task....Best wishes like always and fx for this cycle!

8 years ago

Feed her more wasps. Then take pics.

User Image

8 years ago

Enjoyed your post. Good to hear from you. Your updates and rants are the best.

8 years ago

Good luck with the monster in law. Hope she doesn't ruin your whole weekend. Nice to hear from you :)

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Thanks, girls! Its looking like im out tho. Still have a cpl days before af but i dont hold much hope for a natural BFP. Its all good...Braelyn deserves her own special day!
Hope ur all doing well and best of luck to all of u! =))

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo