Community post

Journal

It's gone.

Temp drop and minor brown spotting (with very low cervix) yesterday, temp drop even further and bleeding has started today. Fucking wonderful! Glad I didn't tell hubs. He's in a different province until the 10th, so he doesn't need to be worrying about me when his mind needs to be on the job. *Anyone read about the 22y/o man killed by a robot at a Volkswagen plant in Germany? That's exactly what my husband does, Automation & Controls. I don't wanna put this on his mind while he's dealing with thousands of pounds of metal flying around at speeds the human eye cant track. I can't wait to hug him tho!*

This fucking sucks ass!

29 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 29 Comments | Last Page

Yeah, neither of us seem to be doing good with the whole get pregnant/stay pregnant thing. Ugh! One day!!

8 years ago • Post starter

>:-(

8 years ago

*hugs* I'm so sorry to hear this!!

8 years ago

Ugh :( so shitty... sorry to hear...

8 years ago

I'm so sorry, sending you virtual hugs!

8 years ago

Sorry, Hun xxxx

8 years ago

Oh man...I was not expecting to read this when I logged on today! I am so sorry :(

8 years ago

Sucks. I was really hoping this time would stick. Sorry to you and luckyrobin. :(

8 years ago

I'm so so sorry. I wish I had better words... Sending prayers and hugs.

User Image

8 years ago

No!!! I logged in and see two journals about losses today. Not fair.. not fair at all. I'm so sorry. You're very in tune with your body so I'm curious if you think this was shitty, shitty luck or if you think there's something else going on... like low progesterone or something.

<a href=

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo