Community post

Journal

6dpo - Symptom Onslaught

After feeling mostly normal yesterday, today I have cramps/general abdominal achiness, tender boobs, and what feels like a UTI (but isn't).

It is most likely too early to have implanted if we conceived, so I guess my PMS symptoms just took a little longer to come on this cycle.

Bah! :(

I am anxiously counting down to Friday's trip to Michigan and my son's birthday. For now, off to seek distraction in work.

6 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

Those are all signs of pregnancy too! Don't count yourself out yet! You never know, you could've implanted early :) OR it could be a side effect of the progesterone...I think? I completely thought I was getting AF and I ended up preggo with DD! Baby dust to you!! Hope to see you end up with a BFP!!!

P.S. Where in Michigan are you going? I am from Wisconsin and spend a lot of time in Michigan!

9 years ago

Taking one day at a time is a good approach; staying busy is good and healthy. Hoping for a BFP for you!

9 years ago

Don't count yourself out yet, chicky! We're still in this! I hope you enjoy Michigan and your son has a wonderful birthday! FX!

9 years ago

Thanks Ladies!!! I really appreciate the support and optimism. :)
Starmomma - I go to a cottage on a lake in Northeastern Michigan, about 30 mins from Lake Huron. I grew up in Lansing and my parents retired at our cottage up north. Where do you go in MI?

9 years ago • Post starter

Aww...nice! I love Michigan! We spend a lot of time over on the western half of the state and in Upper MI - Ludington, Mackinac Island are usually where we end up!

9 years ago

You're definitely not out yet!! Praying AF stay away!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo