Community post

Journal

CD23, 5dpo - A very different TWW!

5dpo today. The last two cycles I've had pretty bad cramps starting around ovulation and continuing until AF. This cycle, NOTHING. I feel absolutely normal.

I don't know whether it's the B6 or the progesterone cream (from which I've had no side effects, BTW), but I'll take it! Feeling very optimistic, and happy about the lack of annoying cramps regardless of whether it means something.

The lack of symptoms also makes me feel OK waiting to test. Last cycle I barely made it to 6dpo before I tested because I was feeling all sorts of pregnancy symptoms... sore boobs, exhaustion, you name it. This time I'm waiting until I start feeling symptoms, or 13dpo, whichever comes first.

Stay tuned! Baby dust to all. :)

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Glad you're staying positive! :) I'm right with you at 5dpo. I have stuff going on, but I know it's not symptoms of AF or otherwise. Just some crap going through my system, I think. I'm keeping everything crossed that you get your BFP!

9 years ago

Yay for cycle buddies! Glad we're on the same wavelength, and I'll be sending you baby dust daily! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Great that you're so positive! Wishing you loads of luck in this TWW :) xxx

9 years ago

Fx'd for you!! I'll be stalking you as well ;)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo