Community post

Journal

Deepest Sympathies

I'd like to take a moment to send my deepest sympathies to HzlGreenEyes and her family. They received some absolutely devastating news today, they have lost their son, Connor. She was 36w4d pregnant when they were told his heart had stopped beating. Something no Mother or Father ever wants to hear. Please send prayers to her and her family, she is such an amazing and beautiful woman, and needs all of the support we can give her. Her journal entry is posted on CDMP.

Thanks, ladies! =))

28 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 28 Comments | Last Page

STOP!!! OMG!!! Wow I can't believe that I am in tears right now!

9 years ago

Holy shit, I just read her JE. I can't imagine what she is going through, no parent ever deserves that.

9 years ago

Omg..... that's the most awful thing ever. Prayers too her & her family. :((

9 years ago

I was so shocked! I sat there for 5 mins trying to figure out what to say...and even then it still didnt seem like it was right. I cant even begin to imagine what theyre going through right now, I only hope they have the love and support needed to get through this tragedy. No one deserves this and I really hope this sinks in to those who like to complain about every little thing during pregnancy.

9 years ago • Post starter

I felt the same way, I just don't know what to say. I couldn't agree more with you. I just wish there was something I could do or say.

9 years ago

Oh my word, that's absolutely horrible. I will be sending millions of prayers their way. :( no parent should have to go through this tragedy.

9 years ago

I was at a loss as well. Sympathy notes seem so empty and meaningless compared to the magnitude of losing a child, especially one far enough along to have been viable on the outside. It's horrible. Life can be so unfair. Why, God, why?!?!

9 years ago

What a horrible thing to have happened! My heart is with their family and it's breaking along with theirs and I know they have to be so, so very sad. I wish I could do more than send a virtual hug.

User Image

9 years ago

Oh my dear lord....
I am in tears for them. What a devastating thing to have happen.

9 years ago

Exactly Dakota.
Every single loss, no matter how far along is heartbreaking. Heartbreaking isn't even a good enough word. But to make it that far,...that would kill me.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo