Community post

Journal

My comp hates this site!

As of about 9:45am, my comp has started to hate this site. She's locking up left and right. Lotsa bug and script notices...it takes like 10 mins to close the page. I use my celly and I type then see what I typed 20 seconds later, and verrrryyyy slowlyyyyy, letter.by.letter. Its a sign lol...I'm on here too much and my comp has had enough! Rage Against The Machine to a whole new level!!

I wish u all BFP's and compliant computers! =))

10 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

Lol!!!

9 years ago

:) Hope you computer gets with it girl!!

9 years ago

So far so good. I shut 'er down, called 'er a piece of shit, and now she's cooperating...for now! ;D
Hubs gets mad when I verbally assault his computer, he built it and apparently nothing's wrong, its "the user"...I'll give him a user right upside the head...lippy man!! Lol!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hmm, looks like your comp had a chat with mine.. I've been having issues with this site (only this site) for a while. Freezes my pc and have to force shut down, often...

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

9 years ago

THANK YOU! I am NOT crazy...my cells been doing it for a while...esp on cdmp when reading J/E's...now my comp has decided to take a stand against ttc and babies. Its like a forced diet...I hate it!

Nope you are not crazy, I can assure you of that (well, maybe a little crazy but not when it comes to this).

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

9 years ago

Haha, yep this site loves to crash my comp / not respond just when I've finished typing a nice long comment or just not load! :)

9 years ago

Lol, thanks, L!!

I hear ya, Hec! At least the option to go back and copy ur reply is still there...its not on CDMP...if the page doesnt load or logs u out, ur msg/journal/reply is lost for-evahhhh!

Lol!! My dh is the same way about the "babies" that he's built. I agree with this site having bugs lately. My Adobe plug-in still has issues with this site.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo