Community post

Journal

CF/IB

Yay...FINALLY a section for those who like to post and look at other peoples vag goo! Gross but YAY!

12 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Comments | Last Page

Ohhh! Can't wait to go and look :)

9 years ago

CountdownGirl   Admin

Just popped over to comment on your previous post (rant! ;) about this to let you know about the new category! Guess you already noticed it :) I've been meaning to add this category FOREVER, finally got around to it. Hopefully it saves us all a little visual trauma...

9 years ago

Lol! I think I saw right when u first put it up, u were testing out the pic at the time. Words can't express how excited I am...now if ppl would just use it!! Lol! ;D

9 years ago • Post starter

Nice. Think i'll give that one a swerve. Hopefully we won't get to see other ladies juices, hope they use it. PLEASE. :0) xx

9 years ago

Lol. You're not kidding?? Too funny! Thanks for the heads-up. Now I won't accidentally click on it out of curiosity, lol.

9 years ago

Lol! Ur luck u'd click on it while eating...yuck!

Lol! Prolly would. Then I'd send you a message asking if you could just take a look at it for me & render an opinion...just so I could share the joy =)
Are your eyelids on fire yet? So bizarre=). Really cool tho'.

9 years ago

Lmfao! U'd be on my naughty list if u did that lol!

No firelids yet...I question if the soy even helped,tbh. I O'd earlier than my soy cycles but not compared to regular cycles. I think last month was cd12 or 13...Idk, too late now. I eff'd up todays temp too, I woke up an hour early so I could Walmart in peace. It was awesome...there were like 3 of us in the whole store. Got home right as Braelyn woke up so hubs was happy cuz he didnt have to feed her (he gets more food in her nose than her mouth lol!). Blah blah blah, but yeah, no fiyah yet. Its a horrible symptom...and odd!

Hahaha...yeah, I'm kinda bad sometimes =). GL with the temps tomorrow. Food in Braelyn's nose reminds me of a baby shower game I played at my BFF's shower where the "mommies" (wives) had to feed the "babies" (dhs) while we were blindfolded. My dh had food all on his glasses, chin, up his nose...was really funny, well for me heehee =). Hope you caught that egg!

9 years ago

Oh man come on really!!!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo