Community post

Journal

16 DPO: tested

Pics posted- both SurePredicts with same afternoon urine, no hold. I think this may be a yes, but I wasn't able to temp this morning to see if it had dropped anymore because DH was knocking on the wall to try to wake me up, and I got out of bed before temping to tell him I was super-pissed. He could have come in the room and given me a kiss or something lol. It's New Year's Day!! Maybe men just don't think like that sigh.

Still having spotting, maybe a little more than yesterday. I will monitor my temp and spotting, and if both seem ok over the weekend and full-on AF doesn't show, I'll test with other brands.

Happy New Year lovely ladies! Lots of Baby dust and luck for 2015

16 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Comments | Last Page

Ahhhhh thats totally a positive...a B-F-P too! Congratulationsss!
January's gonna be a great month for u ladies! =))

9 years ago

That looks pretty good to me. I hope the spotting stops for you soon. Try a digital in a few days to confirm. Congrats and fx :) :) happy new year!

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Looking good! What a great start to the new year :) xxx

9 years ago

Looks like a positive to me!!!!! EXTRA super sticky vibes going your way hun!!!!! I'm praying this one is it for you :)

9 years ago

Thanks, ladies :-) The spotting is major deja vu, though I haven't had it for 10 days in a row already like last month's bizarre cycle. Hoping for the best FX and baby dust

9 years ago • Post starter

Congrats!!!!!!! <3

9 years ago

thanks, adiggs!! So hoping this is finally it and not Sure Predict messing with my head lol hope you're feeling well :-)

9 years ago • Post starter

Congratulatons!!!

9 years ago

Happy New year!! What a great way to start off the year! Congrats!

9 years ago

That is a BFP!!! Hope you are well - keep us posted. I'll be stalking.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo