Community post

Journal

Dr.'s appointment tomorrow! Thanks goodness

Hi dear ladies! Brief update: Since my last post (and the bloodbath), I've had no more bleeding or spotting of any kind. I was able to make an appointment with my general practitioner for tomorrow afternoon. I'm fairly sure I'm not pregnant at this point, as the lines never got much darker and my temp is crazy low (may be the new thermometer, or perhaps I've morphed into a reptile), but I will definitely ask him to check my progesterone and request a quantitative HCG test. I already had a 6-month followup pap smear (joy, joy) scheduled with my OBGYN's nurse practitioner for Friday morning. This will be my first visit with her since DH and I started TTC rather than NTNP, so maybe I should bring my charts from the past few months to the appointment?

I took detailed notes each day on all of the weird brown spotting that I had from roughly 7-17 dpo. There were two days in between that I noticed some red and used a couple of tampons, so that may have been the official start of a bizarre AF. If that was the start of a new cycle, I would be around CD 12 today. Though I was hoping for a blazing BFP on my birthday, I did get a solid smiley on CB advanced digi that evening.

Anyway, in spite of the weird stuff my body has been doing, I had a wonderful birthday weekend. Saturday night, DH took me on a dinner boat tour. On Sunday the 14th (my actual birthday), DH and I went to church and lunch with his mom and nephew, and then we went back to her house for cake and presents. DH gave me a lovely Pandora bracelet with some charms (the sweetest were one that said "together forever" and one that looked just like our dog, a lhasa apso :)

Thanks so much for your support, ladies, and will keep you posted on what the Dr.s say

12 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Comments | Last Page

Hey, good to hear an update! Definitely bring your charts as you could use her on your side during this process! Stoked to see tomorrow's update!

9 years ago

9 years ago • Post starter

beautiful Sonata...hope all goes well with you. All we want is to hold those tiny bodies in our hands and give them all the love we can give them.

9 years ago

Thanks MsTigre. Guess I will print those charts asap! Thanks for the kind words, uyezowami, and I completely agree :) Baby dust

Hugs :)

9 years ago

Thanks for the update! I agree, definitely take your charts to your NP b/c they can see all sorts of patters to help you take the next step. Sounds like you had a lovely birthday. I love charm bracelets, too.

9 years ago

Thanks for the support, ladies! I'm getting all the bloodwork done tomorrow. As I expected, the GP was going to refer me to the OBGYN for the HCG, progesterone, and whatever other tests they wanted to do.

UPDATE PLEASE!! :)

9 years ago

Crap, I never read the comments before posting one. :) I will be waiting for your next post.

9 years ago

Any news on the bloodwork?

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo