Community post

Journal

3ww: Here I go again, indeed

Well, I don't have a definite answer yet. I flew home for Christmas to be with DH, and guess what--I left my glasses and OPKs, HPTs, and my thermometer in my apartment. It has been a long week, but briefly, here's what's going on:

After the first + test, I tested again 2 days later with Sure Predict and Wondfo and got faint +. I have gotten anything from extremely faint lint lines to clearly visible pink lines, and sometimes nothing on SP (with the same urine!), and a few faint lines on Wondfo. Tried a FRER a few days ago, and there may have been a hint of a line forming. Anyway, I am wondering if maybe I'm not pregnant and just got some weird tests. Maybe I just had a long, light, and bizarre early AF. The spotting went on for 8 or 9 days. 2 days there was a little red, Sunday there was nothing and I got super excited b/c the night before, I thought I felt twinges before going to sleep. But then the inconsistency has continued.

Most recent is that DH and I DTD at about 2:00 in the morning. It went on for a very long time, and when we stopped for a minute, I noticed blood all over the sheets. Freaked out, went to the bathroom, bright red blood EVERYWHERE. It was like Carrie meets the Shower scene from Hitchcock's Psycho. Cleaned up, nothing more actually came out after about 2 minutes. This has happened before, and I've had ultrasounds and all kinds of tests, and everything was normal. But this just looked like a lot. And before the BD I was having nice creamy cm, no more brown or anything. Sigh. Hoping it's just the cervix (my dr. said that I may just have a sensitive cervix). Today, a little bit of red, but not much.

Anyway, I have tests coming in the mail tomorrow, SPs Wondfos, FRERs, etc. I'm going to go totally crazy and take like 5 of each at the same time (not the FRERs though. I would be bankrupt) and see what happens. I officially will stop testing at 21 dpo, December 14 (my birthday). Hoping for good results, kind of thinking it may have been the Sure Predicts being.....well, Sure Predicts.

GL and Baby Dust to all :-)

15 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Comments | Last Page

Ugh I feel like that'll be my luck when DH and I travel up to CT for the holidays. I just know I'll forget everything. Can't even imagine the anxiety you're feeling having seen so many mixed answers. I hope you have a nice little Xmas surprise for DH and yourself. Fx and hoping for a very positive bfp!

The bleeding is the only thing that has me wondering what's going on... It's odd you're getting bfps and bleeding simultaneously... I wonder what the heck your body is doing! Haha. Fx for you, dear!

9 years ago

Well you better tackle the mailman/FedEx guy tomorrow when he comes with your tests. :) I can't wait to take a look at your HPT tests!!

Fingers crossed for you hun!

9 years ago

Holy cow girl! What is going on with your tests?!?!?!
Make sure you get the test pics online tomorrow, hope its a good clear line this time. :)

The bleeding would have scared me to death, sounds like your doctor could be right though and it's a sensitive cervix...would explain why it just stopped after bd...hubby will have to be more gentle ;)
Hugs! xxx

9 years ago

Thanks ladies :-) ms Tigre- I really hope your wait isn't so long. The only true bleeding I've had happened during bd abt 14 hours ago. Before that was spotting, like literally 1 or 2 spots most days lol so confusing gl :)

9 years ago • Post starter

When I was pregnant I often got bleeding during BD during the first tri. It was just kinda sensitive down there.

I am stalking you and hoping for good and VERY CLEAR news. All my best!

9 years ago

I hope you get some clearer tests tomorrow.

And regarding the bleeding, very bizarre, except for ...one of my sisters had that with her pregnancy & turns out her progesterone was low. With her next pregnancy they put her on progesterone and my nephew is a very smart 12 yr old! Have you thought about having a blood test for preg. & having your progesterone been tested? Fx for you!!

9 years ago

Thanks :-) Eat2nourish- I already had a 6-month follow-up scheduled with my OBGYN, and that's next Friday. I'm hoping it will be ok to wait until then . They can't see me any sooner. I could try my regular doctor for a progesterone and blood test. He may be able to see me sooner, but if something was wrong he would refer me back to the OBGYN. Will see what happens in the next few days. Baby dust to you!

I agree with eattonourish, you may want to have the progesterone checked out. Fx with the new tests!!! Keep us posted!

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Ooops thanks for the good wishes on my page :) GL

9 years ago

mel you are welcome :) Thanks, mrsFCI may try to see if I can get an earlier appointment with the regular doctor before next Friday.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo