Community post

Journal

A lot concerned. Mostly scared.

Since hubby and I decided to ttc back in March I've been terrified. Here's why.

Hubby's sister can not have kids because her husband's sorry count and motility is extremely low. He basically shoots blanks.

When I was pregnant with my youngest she told my by mother in law that it wasn't fair that I got to have another baby and she couldn't have a baby. She went so far as to say I didn't deserve another baby because I already had one. (My oldest lives with his dad because his dad won't let me have him. We are working on trying to get custody of my oldest )

I'm terrified of what's going to happen if I get pregnant again. When I was pregnant with my youngest there was a lot of resentment from my sister in law and my mother in law. I'm afraid if I get pregnant again it will create problems one again.

At the same time my sister in law KNEW when she married her husband that she wouldn't be able to have children because he didn't want any and couldn't have any. She was fine with that. Now she wants kids but can't have any because her husband doesn't want any. He doesn't want to adopt or anything.

I'm terrified of what will happen if I get pregnant again. She already slipped up once and called herself mommy when talking to my son.

Has anyone been through something like this before?

We all need a baby dust fairy to sprinkle it around. A sprinkle here. A sprinkle there. SPRINKLES EVERYWHERE. *****BABY DUST*****

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Sorry to hear about your dllemma, but it was her choice not yours. It should not discourage you from having more kids. Hope everything works out well for you.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo