Community post

Discussion

Implanon and tcc

I got my implanon out in March and we have been ttc since then. I've gone through 5 cycles and STILL nothing. How long has it taken other to get pregnant after the implanon removal? I don't want the statistics. I want success stories!!

***baby dust***

We all need a baby dust fairy to sprinkle it around. A sprinkle here. A sprinkle there. SPRINKLES EVERYWHERE. *****BABY DUST*****

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It took me 1 year to get pregnant after the removal of my Implanon (removal January 2013 Pregnancy January 2014) This ended in m/c.

The reason that it took me so long is because Implanon caused me to get PCOS and that causes Infertility. I have to take fertility medications to get pregnant because of this.

Implanon and the makers of Implanon (Merck) lied about the drug and the side effects.

I am working on a law suit against the makers of Implanon for falsifying their information about the drugs to the FDA and thousands of women world wide.

If you feel that the drug has caused you adverse effects (beyond just long painful heavy periods) such as emotional changes, moodiness, medical conditions (PCOS and other), infertility, suicidal thoughts, etc. please feel free to personal message me.

Thank you and good luck!

9 years ago

I got my implanon out he beginning of July and we have been trying since (4 months) and today i finally got a bfp. Everyone is different so it just depends on your body really. Try and not stress out that what i did month after month and it didn't help me any.

Best of luck.....

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo