Community post

Question

HCG not exactly doubling

Monday around 4pm I have my first hcg beta test and my levels were 11,000. This morning at 8am I had my second beta hcg test and it was only at 12,800.

I'm really worried because my doctor said that it should have doubled. I really really don't want to lose this baby.

I don't have an ultrasound until December 15th.

Any advise?
Has anyone gone through this before?
What happened?

We all need a baby dust fairy to sprinkle it around. A sprinkle here. A sprinkle there. SPRINKLES EVERYWHERE. *****BABY DUST*****

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

They are rising that is the good part. It wasn't a full 48 hours from what I can see from what you wrote. So then it wouldn't double fully. They are really high numbers too! Congrats!

9 years ago

Once your levels get above say 3,000 they slow down or stop doubling I would say your hcg numbers are perfect for a healthy pregnancy I say relax a bit & enjoy your pregnant once you have your u/s on the 15th you will see your baby all snuggled in with a great sounding heart beat. Best Wishes

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo