Community post

Journal

Being a truckers wife and TTC

A quick run down. This is month 4 of us actively ttc. My husband is a dedicated truck driver who is only home 2-3 days a week. He gets home on Saturdays and leaves Tuesday mornings. Ever other week he gets gets home on Sunday and leaves Tuesday morning. It's more than difficult trying to ttc when our window is so so so small. I thought I got the timing good this month but after a quick cervix check this morning when I started cramping I realized my cervix is open. Not a good sign at all. Today makes 9dpo. I'm pretty sure if implantation was going to occur it would have happened already. I thought we had a successful month this time because earlier in the week my when I checked my cervix and cm I saw a tinge of brown.

I thought AWESOME!!!! This is from implantation.

My cervix is open. Implantation never occurred.

It looks like it may be a few more months before the timing is right again. Guess I'm going to keep charting in the mean time and continue to attempt to convince my 2 year old son that mommy does NOT want twins.

He wants me to have a boy AND a girl.

Guess he wants the best of both worlds....

We all need a baby dust fairy to sprinkle it around. A sprinkle here. A sprinkle there. SPRINKLES EVERYWHERE. *****BABY DUST*****

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Sorry hun, hopefully next month is your month!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo