Community post

Journal

CD 31 and feel like crap... but not slowed down.

I am starting to think something is going on... went on day 30 for quit smoking counselling and decided to go up to my nurse and ask for a pregnancy test... I am not tehnically late .. but I am still missing most of the normal stuff I get about a week before I get my cycle any other time. My boobs are not sore just seem a bit bigger then normal.... My back is on and off sore. I'm tired, nauseous on and off throughout the day, having dizzy spells and my legs ache a lot. I have been feeling like I am peeing more then I am drinking but that could be my imagination. I have also had a lot of little muscle twinges in my stomach/abdomen which I know is not possible. Another thing is I feel like I have woke up with a stuffy nose a few of the past 4 days and blown it to see dried blood. Tonight I feel like I have a sinus cold coming on... All these since about day 27-28, this is why I figured it could not hurt to test when at the drs office... Unfortunately, BFN at drs... Told if no cycle by Tues to come back and retest. I am only worried cause of the champix I am on cause of the quitting smoking. Though I am happy to say it has been 16 days today since quitting fully... and I had cut down before my quit date. So...... moods are probably the meds as well as whatever is going on with me. Man I can be nasty..... Here's hoping for a BFP and no AF.... would be a long time coming.. 2 years 1 month with 2 rounds of IUI last fall... Hoping baby dust has stuck this time and I get a sticky egg to go with it.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo