Community post

Journal

11/25/2015

*Sigh*

I'm pretty sure it's over.
I'm so scared to take a test and find out that all these symptoms I was feeling were all in my head. I'm not out but I don't feel like I'm still in it either.

Around ovulation, my nipples (not breasts) were SO sore. I distinctly remember getting into the shower and the water pressure HURT. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and just my nipples brushing against the towel sent me writhing. That was my first "sign" I guess.

Second symptom was I got so incredibly hungry all the damn time. I was starved. I eat lunch at work at 12:00 pm every day and by 1:30 o'clock I can hear my tummy grumbling. ( I really hope it's not just me being a lard ass)

Thirdly, I started getting dizzy spells. I'd be sitting at work and I'd turn my head to pick up my phone and It would take me a sec to regain my vision. I got up, when it was time to clock out, to put my sweater on and I nearly fell over from the vertigo. Which is really strange.

After that, I started getting twinges in my left ovary (left pelvic area) and I felt it more as I moved around in bed. I would stretch and it would pull/twinge/stretch. Poking my left side was also uncomfortable but not too painful.

Lastly, I started getting VERY mild nausea. I don't think it's enough to consider it "morning sickness"
there have been a couple of times where I'm overwhelmed with a sick feeling where I feel like throwing up but I don't and it usually goes away.

Now, I'm concerned.
Yesterday when I got home from work, I noticed pink spotting when I wiped. YAY!! I was so excited, I kept running to the bathroom to keep checking and it was nice and bright and pink. I went to bed with a smile on my face.

.....sadly, I think AF came this morning. When I woke up, I went pee and I noticed dark brown/rusty colored spotting when I wiped and I looked into the toilet and I could see a brown/dark red clot. it was probably the thinness of a bobby pin, not a typical AF bloody clot but still, something.
I sat on the floor and cried for a good 5 minutes before I realized I needed to get to work.

Now, I'm currently at work and still running to the bathroom to check my CM and there hasn't been anymore clots but there's dark brown spotting still and still minor cramps.

In the past, my period cramps send me to the hospital so I KNOW pain. These are very dull and mild cramps (I can almost ignore them) but since I'm watching my body like a hawk, I feel and notice everything.

I have a very bad feeling AF is on her way to ruin my day. I'm trying to very hard to stay hopeful and this will be my rainbow baby after a MC in Jan.
I've been testing(too early) and gotten false BFP and BFN. I don't want to be told no so I haven't been testing.

I'm so sad :(

Please don't come AF.
KMFX

MCP

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo