Community post

Discussion

Anyone else due to start clomid? Clomid buddy's required!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have just been prescribed clomid after a mc in feb...not ovulated since! :( so due to start after next AF in about a week......

Anyone else in the same place? Be good to share the journey with others!

Gx User Image

18 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

Hey there! It's been really quiet on here. Very few, if any,side effects from the clomid. Slight ovarian cramping. Enough to make me aware I have ovaries but that's it. Now on the opks and bding every other day. I would love to see a positive ovulation test.

Mrs248- have you been using opks this cycle too?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi jennc2005

Haven't used ov tests this cycle but if I don't get a bfp this cycle I will go back to using them next cycle :) I was just trying to be a little less stressed this month ( hasn't worked lol) been dtd every other day at least....fingers crossed! I had dull lower back pain yesterday so I wondering if this was ovulation?!

I am due on the day we go on holiday (if clomid) doesn't make cycle change... So will have to wait and see...my two week wait begins this weekend! Lol but trying to stay positive and hope that July is my month!!!!

Gx User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Good luck to both of you this cycle I am CD 12 waiting to O we will have an IUI this cycle! I pray this is the month I am not looking forward to the 2WW though! and

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

I got a this morning a really clear one! Woop woop!
How's everyone else doing?

Praying this one sticks x

Gx User Image

That is awesome!! Sending you stickyvibes Mrs 248.

AFM, not much to report. Just waiting and waiting. On cd 23 of 31 or 32. At least we will be visiting a lot of family over the next 2 weeks to keep me busy. I'm still bringing my stash of preg. tests though.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi jennc2005!

Thank u! Very excited and really nervous! Fingers crossed for u too! X

Gx User Image

Mrs248 - Yeah!! What wonderful news
Sending you many !!!

Warmly,

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

I am so happy for you!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo