Community post

Discussion

I sooo want a BFP in July! Who's joining me?

Hi ladies,

Well the AF witch got me for June, but I am still gonna keep going...
So here's to July!!!!! And the highs and lows that it might bring!!!

I have started first cycle of clomid, starting taking evening primrose and my normal prenatal vitamins, what an in romantic combination! Lol
Oh and the Preseed lube! :D

So anyway those with me??? Anyone trying anything new?

Gx User Image

21 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Hi there Mrs248! I am right there with you, though tomorrow is my cd5, I am hoping at my baseline tomorrow that my Dr will switch me from Femara to clomid! but basically, looks like you and I are on the same basic plan! I take a prenatal, 800mg of Folic Acid, and a baby aspirin. It is a nice little sexy combo isn't it. lol! Here's to a BFP in July!

Me (29) Dh (29) TTC#1 Since 2008 PCOS & Unicornuate Uterus Clomid #1 50mg 1/2008 5-10 #2 100mg 2/2008 5-10 #3 150mg 3/2008 5-10 Never Responded Letrozol #1 2.5mg 4/2012 3-7 Missed OV #2 2.5mg 5/2012 3-7 Missed OV #3 5mg 6/2012 5-9 User Image

11 years ago

I am with you,I'm hoping for a BFP for july. I have been trying for my third since march. This month I'm going to try using a OPK again but this time I'm going to try using the clearblue digital one,Hopefully it works!

11 years ago

I am with you as well! We've been trying for our second since May! I think I will try temping this month. Does anyone know if its too late to start now? I am on CD4 today..

11 years ago

Im with you as well Mrs248.....just waiting for the AF to arrive this weekend and then plan on starting with Inofolic...heard it works wonders as well...
Been trying for the last 9 months :( so lets hope July is a good month for all of us
all teh best and lots n lots of

11 years ago

Im in!! I am on CD 12 right now..so O is days away!

11 years ago

Ladies,

Here's to a hopeful July!! Am on CD 12 and have just started temping this cycle plus the whole other CP CM stuff.
I hope it will get me a BFP suprise.

Baby dust to you all!!

11 years ago

mrs248 i will be on the same exact method as you with all of the goodies that you have as well. baby dust to you. my af is due by saturday no later. and i cant wait to try. i hope i knock it out all in this one try!!
i have ttc for 3yrs now. and someone just told me about opk's, soy, epo, and prenatals so ill be givien it a try...
baby dust to you hun!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies

I'm hoping for a beginning of July.
I'm TTC baby #4, on cycle #3 and CD15 so Big OD time Been suffering with cramps like AF but not for last 24hrs but keeping my fingers crossed and sending lots of

to you all x x x x

&

11 years ago

I am with all of you ladies as well! Been trying for my 2nd since May. Not due for AF til the 27th so i am still in the 2 week waiting period at the moment. We conceived our first on the second cycle so i am just getting the vibe it would be highly unlikely for it to happen that quickly the 2nd time around. July would be a great month to get pos results if i dont get them this month! Til we know...happy baby making to all, and to all a good night! ;)

11 years ago

I am hoping for a BFP in July as well! Im on cycle day 13 now and I am suppose to ovulate on the 26th...I plan on buying the prenatal vitamins, preseed, and instead cups to try...I am hoping to surprise my husband for his birthday July 28th with a BFP!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo