Community post

Journal

Have i ovulated???

I don't even know if ive ov? here and ff are both saying different, i thought today was going to be the day but the charts say no. I feel like this month has been a compleate waste of time.

I feel ever so down and just feel like crying, yesterday i cried twice for no reason and today i feel the same. Maybe because ive felt so ill.

So i really don't know what to think now. If there is anyone that can check my chart and know a thing or two please can you comment. Thank you.

Really feel on an all time low today. :(

User Image User Image

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Aw I can sympathise absolutely! I don't know much about charts so I can't comment in that but I know how you feel. There's something in the air this month I'm sure. Focus on your upcoming holiday, have a great time and enjoy yourself. Maybe have a break for a month? I think I will be ... It gets to the point it takes over and you miss out on enjoying other stuff. Chin up chuck xxx

11 years ago

Thanks so much Rowanbud. I think your right a month off it what i need, i just don't know if my mind will switch off though. LOL

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Looks like maybe o day is today if temps go back above coverline for the next 4 days then it was today :) lots of baby dust to you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo